Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hi

So I've noticed that people still come by here to visit despite the fact that I haven't written, so it's inspired me to write.

Some people are coming here because it's the only way they know what I'm up to.

Most of my friends know that a lot has changed.

For one thing I have a new job. And since I don't like to discuss work much I can't say much about it except that it's in the city and I like it. This job has nothing to do with knitting. Nor can I knit on the job anymore. But that's ok. That's how one actually makes a living.

There's a lot of pain in these changes. Each bit of happiness is touched by sorrow.

And my knitting book got rejected. Not a huge surprise given the industry and my lack of experience. I'm trying to decide what to do with the patterns I've created, trying to decide whether to send them to magazines and if so, which publications.

But overall I'm doing alright. Everyday is different.

GG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you again before I moved to Portland!

I'd say definitely submit those patterns to some publications.

I hope to see you next time I visit the area.

Cheers!
Emily