Monday, July 31, 2006

Must not buy. Put the Silk Wool Blend Down.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There was a yarn sale at Warren's last weekend. Yeah I know: danger. I'm not allowed to buy anymore yarn for the rest of the year. How can I resist 30% off ALL YARN. Well I took my mom for moral support because she didn't have the same self-imposed yarn restriction. And she did find her favorite yarn to make hats.

But then nobody had bought the Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb in Vera, my FAVORITE lorna's colorway. And I did want to make a clapotis with it, and I held four skeins of the yarn (30% off, that's like one skein for FREE!). But I maintained my composure.

Somewhere there will always be Lorna's Lion and Lamb in Vera for me to buy when I'm ready for it. And I will feel that much better knowing I waited. In fact I'm appreciating the anticipation.

There just better be some LLL in Vera for me when I'm ready...

And my conscience loves me for it.


feeling better
GG

1 comment:

badmommy said...

unfortunately, i made up for you :-)