Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Best Secret Pal Ever

Hello All,

Welcome to my long overdue catch up post.

First up: Secret Pal! It ended just about a month ago and I finally can post photos and tell you who my marvelous spoiler was. Nicole The Knitting Goddess. She's the increadibly thoughtful woman behind the Endless Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Sock Yarn. Brilliant I tell you Brilliant!!!!!!!!! It still makes me smile every time I see it. Thank you Nicole for being a sweet pal. I want to send you a little thank you package...

So here's what she sent me for my secret pal finale:

This looks like an innocent tin. I LOVE the presentation.


Inside there is a treasure trove of knitterly goodies and a cute card!


Nicole made a washcloth for me. Love it! It's my new kitchen washcloth. It reminds me of a quilting block.


And this Noro neckcuff. Beautiful colors and amazing button.


Take a closer look at the button:
Very arts-and-crafts-movement. Which is my favorite era of home decor.


And she got me a nail file from her LYS. Very useful and cute.


Last, but not least, some dark tweed. I'm a tweed freak so this was a good choice. In fact I might use it for the leaves on that Rowan cardi on the cover of last fall's magazine...


Nicole: thank you again for your generosity and thoughtfullness, you are seriously one the best secret pal!

Now, visit her blog it's supercute
. She's just finished that fitted bodice project that everyone's doing.

Soon to come: some finished objects, a trip to stitches (the credit card groans) and more works in progress!

GG

No comments: