Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hey! Wait A Minute Mr. Postman!

Mr. Postman was nice enough to deliver not one, but two parcels for me on this rainy day and one of them was from my secret pal!!!!!

I wonder what could be inside.



Two more knitting books to add to my ever growing collection AND a dvd of Freida, one of my favorite movies that has a knitting scene in it. How very thoughtful of you secret pal, you must have seen my amazon wish list!!



I got Weekend Knits which has all sorts of new tips and stitches that I've never heard of. I think I'll be spending some time with the Brioche stitch, scary as it may seem! And it recommends movies and literature that feature knitting in one way or another. Plus I got the Felted Knits book which will come in handy because...

My yarn for the Vogue Flower Bag arrived too!!!!



So you must know that I am camped out in front of the tv with my new books and yarn. Thank you so much secret pal, i hope your secret pal is as good to you as you have been to me! I can't wait to show you what I make!

1 comment:

Christie said...

What beautiful colors for your bag! I can't wait to see the finished product!