Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Secret Pal 5

Have you noticed that I do the things that I already said I wouldn't do? So here we go for Secret Pal 5.

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I prefer the higher quality, but I won't turn down any yarn!


2. Do you spin? Crochet? no spinning or crocheting


3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)I am allergic to smoke


4. How long have you been knitting? Since September 04


5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yes


6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)citrusy, light floraly scents


7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Not so much


8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Quilting and collaging


9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)lots of stuff, just not rap.


10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I love hot pink, teal, green, orange, yellow. Surprise me.


11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? married, no pets or children - yet.


12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)To be a citizen of the world.


13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Cascase 220, Rowan All Seasons Cotton, Any plymouth yarn, Crystal Palace Chenille


14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? not a big fan of the novelty yarns.


15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? tank tops.


16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? scarves, handbags, and shirts


17. What are you knitting right now? Two things: a tank top and a baby blanket. I would like to be knitting something with a ribonny yarn. Yes a shawl with a ribonny yarn would be quite nice, perhaps in lavender-type color.


18. What do you think about ponchos? Not so much.


19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Straight.


20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? All of the above.


21. Are you a sock knitter? No, but I would like to be.


22. How did you learn to knit? I taught myself!


23. How old is your oldest UFO? 4 years old.


24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? none really.


25. What is your favorite holiday? New Year's Eve.


26. Is there anything that you collect? What don't I collect? Tea Cups and Saucers, antique books about Napoleon, old cameras, French ephemera.


27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None, but I'm a magazine-a-holic so they would be welcomed.

No comments: