Sunday, August 28, 2005

Don't Disturb, I'm Busy Quilting

OK, so I have to deliver the finished quilt TOMORROW for the Marin Quilt and Needle Arts Show. The good news is that in my absence on the blog I have managed to finish the quilt, however I still have to attach the hanging sleeve and baste on my entry number. It shouldn't take that long, but all of this work on the quilt has prevented me from making a major contribution to this blog.

I have a whole heap of stuff to share with you. I've been on a yarn rampage since I have a bunch of christmas presents to make and fall is coming soon and I have a new scarf project that I've been dying to start. I've already taken the photos I just need to get them on here...

Oh and secret pal ends this week and I have to send out my last package. I also have a special package for Cecile, my sp4 pal, which I am also trying to finish up.

pictures soon,
GG

1 comment:

vnr406 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.