Monday, September 05, 2005

Its official the quilt show is over

And I forgot to pick up my quilt. Do you think they'll let me have it back? Ack!

Here's some photos from the show. I've done a TON of knitting and getting some fabric organized for my future quilts.

For now here's some stuff from the show:



That's the quilt on the left


Close up. It's not the best quilt, but I had fun making it!

Oh and here are some photos of me giving the cat a bath. Seriously she enjoyed this a lot more than it looks. She actually purred in the bathrub for the first couple of minutes until I put the cat shampoo on her (which was all natural especially made for cats) I promise she wasn't harmed in the making of this photo!



1 comment:

Lissette said...

How in the world did you manage to give your cat a bath!? The last time I tried to bath my cat she clawed me in a very uncomfortable spot and that was the last time she got a bath.