Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lotsa knitting news

Contrary to what I've been writing lately I have been knitting a lot. I'm working on yet another flower basket bag and a pair of socks. Its funny because I didn't know much about knitting when I started my first flower basket bag, but now I knit them barely reading the directions. And I started knitting socks without so much as a pattern and I daresay that they're going well. I know you're thinking "knitting socks without a pattern!!!!???" but I just mean the beginning part in the round. Once I get to the heel I'll be consulting one of the many free patterns floating around out there.

You know its almost been a year since I started knitting and its true. I'm entirely addicted. Nothing makes me feel more relaxed.

Now if only I could get off my butt and put some photos on here...

oh laziness

GG

No comments: