Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And now for those long promised photos

First off, I've got a fancy new camera and of course I had to wander around the house searching for appropriate subjects to photograph.






But then I found the yarn.

The basket full of the Central Park Hoodie. I'm ready to actually make the hood part of the hoodie, but I've been knitting the sleeves for the last 3 weeks and I need a break.



Which is why we need a moment to view the fruits of my sock yarn addiction:


Here's my first attempt at lace, which is going very well. I'm loving the new lace style book. There's a couple of things I might attempt. There's a rumor going around that I'm going to try the Icarus shawl too.


alright time to do some actual knitting, if I can fit it in before I start cooking dinner...

GG

No comments: