Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Am I Sleeping Yet?

Ugh..

Busy Busy times.

Have you ever worked overtime and come home to find your favorite show is on?

So Graham Norton is the best thing to watch after a long day at work.



I'm so busy that I haven't even had time to take photos of the bountiful gift from my friend Cecile, please visit her blog, her craftiness will wow you and thoughtfulness will inspire you. I can't wait to share it with you. There was a fabu French magazine, some luscious cotton yarn, a fountain pen among other wonderful things. Thank you cecile, I'm so glad we've met.

On to the crafts... since I worked so late tonight I didn't get a chance to work on the quilt. We only have another month or so left until the quilt show and I still have to sew in all the little bits and sew on the binding. I'm almost done with the binding. It will be finished this weekend and hopefull all those pesky ends will be finished within two weeks. I'm just going to have to rent a heap of movies (any suggestions?) and glue my gluteus maximus to the sofa.

I've been doing some knitting, though I've limited myself to simple projects. I'm making another chenille flower washcloth to prove that I can do it correctly. I've enjoyed working with the chenille so much that I bought a stash of it on Ebay this week. I'm also figuring out how to make other shapes like hearts and stars. Suddenly I get the feeling that lots of people will be getting washcloths for Christmas.

hardy har har.

good night

GG

No comments: