Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm dreaming of France

I swear I was French in a past life.

Even when I visit ersatz facsimiles of France, like the Paris Las Vegas or the French pavilion at Epcott Center in Florida, I find myself crying like a baby because I love France so much and I long for it, as if a piece of my soul is missing and hidden there. It's so bittersweet and I haven't been there in a decade! A decade! So this is the year. Luke and I are renting an apartment for a week or two and inviting some friends to meet us there. It's going to be great. I can't wait to go to the market and buy the fresh food for this amazing meal I am going to cook. I've always wanted to cook in France. Cucumber and Tomato salad, some chickens, a cheese platter for after. And this time I love cheese. I can't wait.

Here's the quick reference website of all of the places I want to see:

http://www.cbtravelguide.com/france_paris/

bon soir!

Angele

No comments: