Monday, April 09, 2007

Help help help


decisions decisions.

so I'm unemployed right, and I have heaps of free time. I'm knitting up samples for my book and I discover that one of my previous employers is in dire need of a temporary receptionist. This is a previous employer that I quite like and it would be nice to temporarily work there until I go to Japan, in just two weeks. This would mean that I had money for Japan. And it would be temporary...

but I think I'm trying to hold on to security too much. Maybe I should just throw caution to the wind and say no and work on my book, visit with my family that's coming to visit next week and go to LA???

you know if I didn't have anything going on, then I would say yes, but there are lots of fun opportunities and surprises, which may not be had if I was making money.

Book takes priority


No comments: