Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've got booty to swap

I joined Nipperknit's booty swap. And in honor of such a momentous occasion, I have found myself a Pirate name:



My pirate name is:


Mad Anne Rackham



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


arrrrrrrr

GG aka Mad Anne Rackham

2 comments:

Lora Kay said...

Thanks for the suggestion - I have acquired my own moniker:


Bloody Morgan Read

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Christie said...

We'll have to remember on Talk Like a Pirate Day.