Thursday, March 30, 2006

New Obsessions

Annie Chun’s noodle bowls. They’re the healthy person’s cup’o noodles.
Top Chef – I caught up on the entire season last night.
She Will Have Her Way – a compilation of Crowded House/Finn Brothers/Split Enz covers sung by Aussie and Kiwi Women
Rowan Big Wool Print – I started Mr. G’s cardigan last night –woah that stuff is soft and knits up fast!

For the first time I’m not in the mood to go to knit night. The week has caught up with me and I’m exhausted and in need of a rest. And I have some cleaning to do. My parents are coming over tomorrow night and I don’t want the house to be a mess. Anyway Marin Fiber Arts is having a Sunday brunch this weekend so I’ll spend plenty of time with my fellow knitters then.

I also have to clean because we have some new furniture coming in.

Oh yeah you read correctly. My furniture malaise has been relieved. Those mismatched bookcases are on their way out! We found the perfect glass cabinet bookcase last weekend. It was perfect, roomy, but not too tall, and it doesn’t stick out too much from the wall. It was love at first sight. We also got a huge leather ottoman/coffee table.

I guess this means I’m going to have to have a garage sale soon.

Apologies to everyone at knit night (especially Warren), hopefully I’ll see you for brunch on Sunday.

Have fun,
GG

No comments: