Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Sky is Gonna Clear Up, Put on a Happy Face

Photos yay!!!



This is the flower shaped washcloth from Weekend knits. I love making it and this particular specimen will be for my booty swap pal. I'll be sending it out next week!


And the socks that I've been making out of knit picks sock garden in stargazer lily.


This is the beginning of what's going to be my design for the sun-shaped chenille washcloth


This is the quilt, which is languishing in the craft room since I've had to move the sewing machine off the dining room table.

Knit night was great. It's growing at such a fast clip. And Elaine brought a delish pumpkin pie, one of the best I've ever tasted. And she brought me a tea from starbucks. Yum. Such nice people go to knit night.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that my Pirate Booty pal emailed me to say that my treasure chest is on the way. She's firefly from Firefly Adventures. She makes beautiful quilts and she just got married (you gotta check out the pictures and read the story) anyhoo I can't wait to see what comes in the mailbox (or in my case from the UPS guy) ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

you hear that sound everyone? That's the sound of March ending.

Oh April here we come.

happy knitting everyone
love to the world...
Grenadine Girl

No comments: