Saturday, May 28, 2005

Good Morning

Its bright and early on a Saturday morning. I woke up at 6:30am. This is terribly wrong considering that it's a loooooong weekend and I should be sleeping in. However I woke up at 6:30 this morning with a headache and a stuffy nose, which brings me to only one conclusion.

I am getting Mr. Grenadine's flu.

My husband has been home sick for more than a week and I thought that since he is getting better now and I had so far not gotten sick that I was out of the woods as far as catching this flu was concerned. I might have been wrong. Only time will tell. For now I've got to find myself some Advil. I am also quite tired. This doesn't bode well for my trip to the day spa tomorrow with my pal Jenny. There's nothing worse than having a stuffy nose when having a massage. There you are lying face down on the massage table and your nose is running. It's not like you can get a tissue or anything it prevents you from melting into your massage. I see some dayquil in my future.

ugh.

La Fille Grenadine

No comments: