Monday, February 27, 2006

Tadaaaaa!!!!



Here's me in my first sweater!!! Yay!!!

It was Katy Ryan's Ballet Wrap Cardigan from Interweave Knits Winter 2005

It was a great first sweater. I used Lana Grosso's Easy Print, which was fabulous to use and knit up quickly. I only wish that it turned out a little bit longer, but hey I'm pretty thrilled with the final product. It kept me toasty warm at work, but not too warm, mainly because of the deep v-neck. I highly recommend knitting this sweater. Is there anybody else who is making this?

Grenadine Girl

2 comments:

Christie said...

That is so cute! I need to make a wrap sweater, they are so flattering! Nice job on your first sweater! Go you!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute. You did a nice job and I love the colorway. That is a perfect sweater for the CA office environment.